Becoming a partner
Would you like to be a traffic data partner?
Would you like to have your service or data published by Traffic Management Finland or could you utilize our data repository in a meaningful way? Do you have a concrete development idea for us to be successful together and create, for example, a new kind of service that substantially does not compete with similar advanced services already on the market?
As an independent provider of traffic data, we offer a marketplace open to all, called Digitraffic (LINK to Digitraffic website), which brings together stakeholders in the transport sector and provides the functionality to collect, combine, share and bill for traffic data, promoting ecosystem activity. From this marketplace, transport service providers can obtain data for their development work. They can also distribute their services through Digitraffic (LINK).
What can we offer operators in the transport ecosystem?
- We are a strong long-term partner who understands, produces and opens up traffic data.
- We create new opportunities for operators in the transport ecosystem.
- Opportunities to invest and develop operations and deliver advanced customer-driven services.
- Through active partnerships, we accelerate the emergence of new digital services and services markets, lowering the entry threshold.
What do we expect from you?
- Solid interest in the transport industry.
- Willingness to work with us with the aim of discovering fruitful fields of cooperation.
- Possibility to provide users, capabilities or data for collaboration.
- Willingness to work towards a common goal.
- Ability to allocate the necessary resources for the project.
- You and/or your clients benefit from collaboration with TMFG.
Interested? Get in touch with us
Are you interested in becoming a partner? Get in touch with Janne Lautanala, Chief Ecosystem and Technology Officer, email@example.com